Friday, May 8, 2015

Birthday Fishes

Hello again, I have one more card to share with you today!!!
Over at the YNS blog, we are sharing some inspirations for the current challenge #13.
 
The challenge is to use a sketch or the color combo or both.
I followed the sketch for my card. Here is the Sketch for you..
 
YNSSketch-13
 
And here is the inspiration photo...

YNS Color Challenge 13
 
I manipulated the sketch tiny bit and changed the rectangle to circle.. ;)
I used Snorkel Fun Fishy for my card and I am so in love with this cutie..
Fishy is stamped on PTI cardstock and colored with copics.
Added few SC wood veneers and added some glossy accents.
 
Here is a close up of my card..
Hope you liked my card. Check out the blog here for amazing inspirations..
Thanks for stopping by!!
Challenges:
Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest fish! Love how you colored him Chitra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is TOO CUTE! Love your coloring and the fun colorway you chose! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...