Saturday, March 14, 2015

Make a Wish

Hello friends, hope you all are enjoying your weekend!!
I have a super exciting post for you today!!
I have joined Time for Tea Design Team! Eeeekkkk! Super excited!!

Here is my card using the newly released  Sweet Flower Fairy digi stamp.
I printed the image on Neenah Solar white cardstock.
Image is then colored using Copics.
Used some design paper from K&Company.
I added lots of glitter to her wings, and flowers..

Here is a close up!!
Hope you liked my card. Can't wait to play with the other cute images...
Thanks for stopping by!!
Challenges:
Hugs,
Chitra

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the image and layout, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new Design team, what wonderful news! Your little flower fairy is soooo cute and coloured to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Chitra! So sweet and I love the design.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the fabulous CAS design!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...