Wednesday, January 14, 2015

U B MINE?

Hi friends, I have a card to share with you.. I used one of the new release from Simon Says Stamp Better Together "Monster Hugs"...
SSS (6)
I stamped the cute monster on watercolor paper and used Distress Inks to color. The sentiment is stamped directly on the card base and then water colored the sentiment as well. I also added some glossy accents to his eyes..
I used the color palette from MFT color challenge..

Here is a close up..
SSS (7)
Hope you liked this cute little monster... Thanks for stopping by!!
Challenges:
MFT Card Challenge
Simon Says Stamp
Hugs,
Chitra

5 comments:

  1. OMG, Chitra! This is so perfect! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this card. Such a fun little guy and that sentiment..>LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! That little monster is too cute! Great coloring!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cure! And wonderful coloring!
    Nina-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...