Saturday, November 8, 2014

Thank You for Everything

Hello Friends, I am little late with sharing my card for new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog where the theme is "Thankful"..
TGF (108)
I have used the new stamp set called Together Anywhere stamp set for my card. She is stamped on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored with Copics. The DP is from Dear Lizzy... I used LF scalloped edge die and for the heart I used music note die from CAS-ual Friday stamps.
I have used sketch from Freshly Made Sketches 161. Here is a close up..
TGF (109)
Hope you liked my card.. Stop over at the blog to play along..
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugas,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. Your coloring is beautiful! Love the pop of red with the purple! Thanks for sharing this sweet card at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love this image,you did an amazing job on coloring this cute girl!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...