Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wishing You The Best

Hello there!! Just a quick post for today, I totally forgot to share my card which I made for A2Zscrapbooking Supplies..




Hero Arts (1)


I have used HA's 'borders' stencil  and acrylic paints to create my background, then I took my paint brush and water and moved those colors a little bit... Then used Delicata Golden Glitz ink to stamp the sentiment on vellum and added some enamel dots for embellishment.


Hero Arts (2)


Hope you liked my card.. Thanks for stopping by!!


Ohh and if you are interested in shopping some Hero Arts goodies you can check them here and just use code CHITRA15 for 15% OFF your entire order.. Have fun shopping!!!


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp
Crafty Sentiment Designs
cards und more challenge blog


Hugs,
Chitra




3 comments:

  1. Love your colors and the card design, Chitra. Thanks for playing along with our Spots and/or Stripes challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Chitra! WOW, what an amazing explosion of color...your background is awesome! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chitra your card looks really great and it's a wonderful idea.
    Thank you for joining us at our clean and simple challenge by Cards und More Challenge
    Hope to see you again and good luck
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...