Friday, August 29, 2014

TGF Preview Day 3

Hello Friends, welcome back to preview day 3 at The Greeting Farm!! Today we are showing two super cute new stamp sets and you are definitely going to love this one..


Introducing "Winter Greetings"

IMG_2891

Isn't this so super cute.. There are two sets released today "Winter Greetings" and "Winter Kindness".. I colored this bundle of cuteness from Winter Greetings with my copics and paper-pieced her hat, sweater and skirt with DP from MME.. I added a circle die-cut vellum behind her and also added some sequins for embellishment..
Here is a close up..

IMG_2892

Hope you liked my card. ONE lucky winner will receive Winter Greetings just for visiting the Designer blogs (links are on sidebar) and commenting!!


Also today starts a new FFF Challenge and the theme is "Favorite Embellishment", I have used sequins on my card which currently is my favorite embellishment. Share your amazing creations with us using your favorite embellishments..
And we will be having a release hop on Monday and one super lucky person will win the whole new release, so don't forget to check back on Monday..



Hugs,
Chitra

10 comments:

  1. Soo stinking cute.. love this new stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute !!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like her. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable
    A cute card
    Hugs from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable--I like the paper piecing and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card makes me want a cup of hot chocolate. It is warm and inviting. Love the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:18 PM

    Great colours and super sweet stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...