Thursday, June 12, 2014

Squwak Squwak

Hello Everyone!!! I have a card to share, I played with my cute Alley Way stamps...


IMG_2238

I have used Birds of Feathers for my card. The background panel is water colored with Distress Inks onto TH water color paper and the bird is colored with copics. I also glued some Baker's Twine. The sentiment is from the same set.
I have used color inspiration from BIC #53.

IMG_2239

Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Challenges:

Hugs,
Chitra


8 comments:

  1. Great water coloured background and cute image. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super, what a great cute card, Love how you did the background too, Thank you for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! What a perfectly fab card, the watercolour background is super. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. too funny! I love that rainbow background too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Chitra :) I love the BG, the blending is amazing :) thank you for sharing with ATSM !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card...great colours. Thank you for joining in our challenge this time at Paper Crafting Journey, and good luck!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...