Friday, May 30, 2014

FFF~Here's Hoping...

Hello Friends!! I am back today to share a card I made for our new FFF challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog..


IMG_2229


For my card I have used Guitar Ian, stamped him on PTI white cardstock and colored with copics. The DP's are from MME, the sentiment is from TLC Creations. I used some buttons and Baker's twine for embellishment.


IMG_2230


Hope you liked my card. Hop on over to the blog for more fabulous inspiration from our DT...
Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp
sister act card challenge
Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! You colored the image beautifully. Lovely design and colors. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Thank you so much for joining us at Sister Act. :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...