Friday, February 28, 2014

TGF Preview Day 3 & FFF~A friend is forever…

Hello dear friends!!! I am back with our preview day 3 at The Greeting farm!!!
Today we will be showing the cutest of the cute bean…

“Up Up Bean”

IMG_1271

Isn't she super cute..??
For background, I tore a scrap paper covered my card all around and sponged the background with distress inks. LOVE how it turned out. For my image, I stamped her on Neenah solar white cardstock and colored her with copics. Punched out butterflies for embellishment and sentiment from HA.


IMG_1273

One lucky winner will receive Up Up Bean just for visiting designer blogs (links on sidebar!) and commenting, and then come back to TGF blog and let us know you did!!

Also check out our new FFF challenge, theme is to use die-cut/punch…

Have a beautiful day everyone!!!

Hugs,
Chitra

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful, i love so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Great idea with the water coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool technique for a background! Must try this soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable, love the new bean!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is soo adorable. Great job and love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I love the background you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reds & yellows, so this card really stands out for me. The background you created is really cool looking, and I like the added effect of the 3D butterflies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how beautiful this card is. The background is amazing! And this is such a cute stamp - reminds me of my little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these colors and the background is my favorite its inspiring and makes me want to craft!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blending on this card is amazing! Love it so much - what a cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic background and I love how you coloured this cute stamp

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is absolutely adorable. love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with your background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like the butterflies have flown off her hat, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i LOVE the coloring, this is just sooo cute. Clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!! Awesome coloring, love the background too. great color choices. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors. Reminds me of the tropics and ride at Disneyland

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just in love with the new bean creation, fresh off the vine. Love your style and color choices..Hugz as per usual..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...