Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Snowy greeting and an exciting news!!!

Hello Friends!!! I have to share a exciting new and a card with you all today. But first I want to tell you guys about the exciting news... I have been selected as a DT for Sentimental Sundays. Yay!!! I am so happy!! I can't wait to get start the journey with the fabulous ladies...

Now onto the card, I made card set with the cutest LF stamp called Frosty Friends!! Here it is:







The snowman was stamped and then I masked the snowman and snow, then used Distress Inks to color the background. I colored the hat and scarf and then paper pieced it to the card. Finally I stamped the snowflakes and the sentiment and did some glossy accents to the button.
Here is the cards I made for the set:


 

 

 
I had so much fun making this card.
Hope you liked it too. Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 
Challenges:
 
 

 
Hugs,
Chitra

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these snowmen are so cute.. great cards and congrats on the DT.. thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  3. my best wishes 7 congratulations to you chitra and BTW cute snowman cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card!! Great take on the color challenge
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xoxo Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chitra, congratulations on your new DT position. You are going to love it! I sure like that masking/distress ink background you created. Those snowmen turned out wonderfully!
    Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!
    kReN@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
    Come and follow me! Falalalalalala!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! The little one looks so cool with his beanie to the side, lol. We at Loves Rubber Stamps, are so super excited to have you join us during our Holiday Blitz! We wish you Luck and a Merry Christmas! Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, fabulous colours and very festive, Chitra! Thanks for playing along and I wish you a very Merry Christmas.
    Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that snowman set!! :) such cute cards!! thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card, great colouring and perfect for our Anything Goes challenge. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine and hope to see you again soon.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your snowmen, super cuteness! Thanks for playing along in our Holiday Blitz challenge at Loves Rubberstamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...