Monday, April 20, 2020

My Life Is Sweeter With You In It

Hello friends,
Sharing my card for the current MFT sketch challenge..


I played with MFT "Sweet Summertime", I stamped the image using black memento ink and colored with copic markers then cut it out with scissor.
I followed the current MFT sketch:



The grassy hill border die is from MFT, I ink blended it using Lucky clover and Twisted Citron oxide inks. The sky is made using Terracotta surface ink from Brutus Monroe and cloud stencil.I also added fence which is cut out using Lawn Fawn die. 
I added some gold splatter and white highlights using white gel pen.


Hope you like my card!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:
MFT sketch Challenge 485


Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Knock On Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...