Monday, November 4, 2019

Merry Christmas

Hello friends, I am back again with this cute Pink Christmas card!!!


I played with this super cute stamp set from Simon Says Stamp "An Arctic Christmas", I stamped it on Crafter's Companion ultra smooth white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored everything using Copics.
Then I masked the colored image and did some ink blending using Distress Oxide inks in Picked RaspberrySpun Sugar and Shaded Lilac (just on the top). Once dry I removed the mask and splattered some white acrylic paint on top of the panel.


I added lots of glitter to the image for that shiny Christmas-sy feel and I also added some white highlights using white signo gel pen.


The sentiment is heat embossed on some teal blue cardstock using WOW white embossing powder and cut to thin strips and adhered using foam adhesive.
I adhered thin strip of red foil cardstock from DCWV on each side of the card base and then adhered the colored panel directly to the card base.


That's all from me today!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...