Sunday, October 14, 2018

You are a TREASURE

Hello friends, I have a card to share with you all!!
I played with the current MFTWSC406 sketch challenge, I love sketch challenges and I love MFT so a card using both...
I used MFT BB Party like a Pirate stamp aet, images are all stamped using memento ink on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored using Copics then cut them all out with scissor. The square panels are cut using scissor and ink blended with distress oxides and did a lot of doodling to resemble like a pirate map.
The images are all adhered using foam squares on the square panels and before adhering the panel to the card base, I sponged some antique linen oxide ink. I really love this little girlie so one more close up of her..
I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping and have a great day!!

Challenges:

Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...