Tuesday, September 25, 2018

You Are MERMAZING

Hello friends, today I have a card to share with you... 
I had colored all these images for MFT superstar contest but later decided not to use them so I had these ready to be made into a card.
These images are from MFT BB Mermazing stamp set, images are all stamped on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored using copics and then cut out with my scissor. The background is created on a scallop panel (die-cut out of LF dies) and distress oxide inks, the sand at the bottom is hand-cut out of kraft cardstock then added some dots with my copics and white paint. I stamped the corals using Alabaster ink (from Brutus Monroe) and then colored it with white paint. The sentiment is stamped using VersaMark pigment ink and then heat embossed using Alabaster embossing powder (from Brutus Monroe).
For the background I stamped the solid fish images in the same set using different colors of oxide inks to create a rainbow fish pattern and then splattered some blue ink on it.
All the images are adhered using foam squares and the scallop panel itself is adhered using foam squares. I also added some sequins for embellishment.
I have followed the current MFT sketch MFTWSC403..
Thats all from me today!! Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Challenges:
Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! :) I love how you colored everything, and that stripe of colorful fish in the background is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning, Chitra! I am such a big fan of your handle on copics. This card makes me so happy with all the bright and beautiful colors! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card, loved the background and row of fishes. Your coloring is amazing.
    I would like to invite you to visit my blog.
    https://thecreativetwins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...