Sunday, April 22, 2018

I'd Jump Through a PUDDLE for you

Hello friends,
I have a card to share with you all today!
I decided to play with the current MFT challenge, a perfect reason to play with my this cuties. I stamped the image using black memento ink on Crafters companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored it with my beloved Copics and cut the image out using scissor. The background is made using MFT Houndstooth stencil and memento Dandelion ink. The sentiment is white heat embossed on MFT Electric Red cardstock using Alabaster ultra fine embossing powder.
Here is the sketch...
http://www.cardchallenges.com/
Here is a close up:
Hope you like my card. thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!!
Hugs,
Chitra
Challenges:
MFT Wednesday Sketch 381 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...