Saturday, November 4, 2017

'Tis the Season for Treats

Hello friends, I have a "Pawliday" card for you to share with you all...
I played with the new MFT Birdie Brown Happy Pawlidays Stamp set. Stamped the doggie and Christmas tree on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored with Copics then cut it out using scissor. On an A2 white card base I created a polka dot background using Brutus Monroe "Polka" stencil and "Twisted Citron" Distress Oxide ink. The sentiment is white heat embossed on a black cardstock. I added Nuvo clear glaze to the bell on dog's color and also to the star on the Christmas tree.
I have followed current MFT sketch 357...
Here is a close up of my card...
Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Hugs,
Chitra


1 comment:

  1. This is just so sweet! I love the bright yellow polka dot background. Your cutting skills are fabulous - I thought you used dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...