Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hugs

Hello friends,
I am back with a card to share with you for our Summer Shakers Challenge!!

I played with this gorgeous whale stamp from Lesia Zgharda Stamps called "Flower Whale ", The image is stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored using Prisma color pencils, and then I added little glitter to the flowers on the whale. I took a watercolor cardstock and cut it little smaller than the card base, then I die-cut a heart shape using Whimsy Stamps "stitched heart dies". The watercolor panel is then colored using Kuretake gansai tambi watercolors, once dry I added a piece of acetate to cover the window then added lots of foam squares. I stamped the sentiment using "Alphabet" stamp set and lots of sequins before adhering the panel to the card base

Hope you like my card, hope you will join us for the fun challenge.
You can check all the cute and amazing Lesia Zgharda stamps here in the shop.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...