Monday, April 10, 2017

Birthday Cards Round 2

Hello again friends!!!
I am back to share few more cards...


Card 1:
A Simple one layer card using a super cute MFT 'Hog Heaven' set. The images are stamped on the card base directly and colored using Prisma color pencils. The hog in the front is stamped on a separate white cardstock and colored using Prismas as well, then cut out with scissor and popped it on the front using some foam squares. I finally added some heart die-cuts from SSS and also added the sentiment.
Here is a close up:

Card 2:

 For this card I played with my Avery Elle Stamps 'Be a Unicorn'. The image is colored using Prismas and for the background I used my cheap Crayola watercolors to add the rainbow colors. The sentiment is gold embossed on a black cardstock using WOW embossing powder. Finally I drew some clouds with my white gel pen, added some sequins and also added little glitter.

Card 3:
Another clean and simple card with lots of coloring. This stamp is from Lawn Fawn called 'So Smooth', images are all stamped directly on the card base and colored using Prismas. Then stamped the sentiment and did some doodling on top and bottom of the card with a black marker.


Card 4:



This funny llama is from Gerda Steiner Designs 'Llama tell you', images are stamped and colored using Prismas on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock; cut out with scissor. The I die-cut out an oval frame and colored the inside panel with distress inks, I also die-cut out the number using MFT dies and colored it with distress inks then added everything using foam squares.


That's all from me for today, hope you liked my cards...
Thanks for stopping by!!


Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...