Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Thanks Mew

Hello friends!!


I am back with another card. I followed MFT sketch 285 but I am little late to enter in the challenge.. :l



I used MFT stamps "Cool cat" . Stamped the image onto Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored using Copics. The paper is scrap piece and I don't remember from which paper pad. The fish bowl is adhered using foam squares and I added glossy accents on the fish bowl and also added some sequins.
Here is a close up:

And also the inside of the card.


Hope you like it!!
I am entering this card to MFT stamps Camp Create Glitzy Glitter Challenge.
Print

And today I earned this badge for Glitzy Glitter:
Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Chitra


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...