Monday, May 2, 2016

You SPICE UP My Life

Hello friends!!
I am back with another cute card to share with you all. :)



I have been eyeing this super cute chef from My Favorite Things stamps for a long long time now and finally got my on this set "Recipe For Happiness".. All thanks to Vanessa from Butterfly Reflections Ink...
Here is my card:



Here I have followed the MFT Sketch #278 ...

I started by stamping the small images from the set onto brown cardstock with VersaMark pigment ink and embossed everything using WOW white embossing powder. Then I cut it into three parts as shown in the sketch and adhered it directly to a white A2 size card base.
The chef is stamped onto Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored using Copics; Cut it and adhered using foam squares.The sentiment is stamped on a white strip, I then stamped the word "SPICE UP" again on a white cardstock; cut it out and colored it using copics and adhered using some foam squares.
Here is a close up:


That's all from me today. Hope you like my card...
Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenge:

Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. A super fun, cute card! Thank you for sharing it in our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...