Friday, April 29, 2016

You're One Cool Cat

Hellooo friends!!!
It's Friday evening here in India and I am soooo ready for nice relaxing weekend!! :)


I have a card to share with you all. I got my happy mail from Butterfly Reflections Ink few days back with lots of new stamp set. Amazing fast international shipping  and more amazing customer service, love to shop from BRI store..


I have used My Favorite Things "Cool Cat" stamp set. I stamped the image using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored everything using Prisma colored pencils. 
I added couple of strips of different design papers following the sketch from CTS #170

 And the color from Color Throwdown #390

I used sentiment from same stamp set and stamped it using Memento Tuxedo black ink. I wanted to add little more interest to the card, so I splattered some diluted Squeezed Lemonade and Nautical Blue inks. I also added little glitter to the cushion, Ranger liquid pearl to cats necklace and some sequins. 
Here is a close up:


That's all from me today. Hope you like my card.
Have a happy weekend everyone!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:

Hugs,
Chitra

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is adorable! I love your super fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love those angled lines in your design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE your card based on my sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how proud that kitty is sitting and all the spatter on the background. Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! Your colouring is awesome and I love that you have put white pearls around her neck ;o) Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Love the way you colored the image and how you added the little splatters around the cardfront. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...