Thursday, May 28, 2015

Congrads

Hello friends, I have a card that I forgot to share with you. This card was made for Your Next Stamp Feature day where we were asked to CASE another DT's card and I chose to CASE this card of DT Thanh and here is my card...
I used A+ Owl Banner stamp set, I really love this set it has so many sentiments which is perfect for graduation and for teachers. I stamped the image onto Neenah solar white cardstock and colored using Copics. The DP is from DCWV and I also added some buttons.
Here is a close up...
Hope you liked my card.. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

7 Kids Challenge blog
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday

Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I love the pattern of the paper and the awesome colors. Great for a grad! thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous graduation card, love it
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love owls! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...