Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kawaii Fruit Cards

Hello friends!!
I am super excited to share todays cards with you...
Jessica from JW Illustrations asked me if I would be interested in creating cards with her super cute designs and I jumped in the opportunity and said YES YES YES!!! Thank you soooo much for asking Jessica
 
I chose Kawaii Fruits Stamps to play with for my cards...
I couldn't stop with just one, so I made 3 more and here they are..



I colored all the images using copics.
I kept the cards simple so that the focal point is totally on the cute images.
 
Hope you liked my cards.
You can visit Jessica's blog here and you can check her shop here.
Challenges:
Hugs,
Chitra

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Chitra, lovely design and colours.......your strawberries are so beautifully colours and fun sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are all so cute Chitra. Love the fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your cute fruity cards:) Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these sweet designs, Chitra! Great layouts and love the pops of color on each! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so CAS wonderful, love that you have focused everything on that sweet fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet and yummy cards!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great collection! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these cards are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute set of cards. These fruits are adorable. Thank you so much for for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...