Tuesday, January 20, 2015

We're Just Purrfect Together...

Hello friends!! Today I have a card to share which I made using a cute image from Gerda Steiner Designs....
Gerda Steiner Designs (1)
I used Kitten in Love digital stamp from the shop here. The Kitties are colored with Copics. For the background I used Hero Arts Tweed Pattern stencil and applied modeling paste over it and then applied Picked Raspberry Distress Ink on top of the modeling paste. Finally added some rhinestones to my card!!!
Here is a close up!!!
Gerda Steiner Designs (2)
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!
Challenges:
Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chitra, This is lovely. A really pretty image and I am so interested in how you used the stencil. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so so lovely!!! great use of modeling paste, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet project, Chitra. Lovely colours and the textured bg is perfect for this challenge. And the cutie patootie kitties .... aaaaw! You can blame them for making me your latest follower! :) Thanks for “Embossing” along with us over at Tuesday Throwdown.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...