Monday, July 7, 2014

You make my heart happy

Hello friends!!! I am back with a card share.. I have been wanting to play with the Runway Inspired challenge for a long time now, so here is my card for the current challenge...


IMG_2446


For the panel I have used Tim Holtz watercolor paper and colored with Distress Inks, then I used W&W Big, Bold and Extras stamp set and stamped the two outlined flowers and leaves with black ink repeatedly for the pattern. Then stamped the bold banner again with black ink. The sentiment is from HA's which is stamped using VersaMark ink and white embossed. Finally embellished using some sequins and brushed the water colored panel with glitter.
Here is the inspiration picture..


just cavalli


The V panel design on front of her dress is what I took the inspiration as.. Here is a closer look at my card, hope you can see all the glitters...


IMG_2449


Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
Runway Inspired Challenge
winnie & walter
simon says stamp wednesday challenge blog


Hugs,
Chitra

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful colours and such a striking card Chitra! Thanks for joining us on the Runway ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chitra, I just love how you have used the inspiration! This is a stunning card! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Chitra! I I love your interpretation of the inspirational pic! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...