Tuesday, June 17, 2014

YOU ARE A WONDERFUL FRIEND

Hello Friends!! I am back with a card to share I made for TGF inspiration post, I played with my Wild Child stamp set today…

IMG_2280


For the background I have used the arrow stamp from the set with three different Memento Luxe Inks and it made a perfect masculine background.. Next I stamped the image on Neenah Solar white paper and colored with Copics except for his foxy coat which is paper pieced with EP paper. The sentiment is from SSS and finally embellished with some star wood veneers.


Hugs,
Chitra
 

4 comments:

  1. This card is SUPER cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that background!! The image is very cute and beautiful colored!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:39 AM

    Such a fun card! I love the bright colors you chose! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love the background you created for the sweet image. Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...