Saturday, March 22, 2014

You are a cut above the rest!

Hello Friends!! I have a card to share which I made using “Just My Type” stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

IMG_1310


This scissor is my FAVORITE image from this set, I so love this image…. I stamped it using different inks. Stamped the sentiment on a white panel and popped it using foam dots. Finally added some sequins for embellishment.


Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!! And a HAPPY WEEKEND!!!


Challenges:
lawnscaping Challenge
78


inspiration emporium
simon says stamp challenge


Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! So fun!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL great sentiment and stamped images! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Journal. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ads