Friday, February 14, 2014

TPC ~ You bring color to my life

Hello Friends!!! Today I have a card to share with you all I made for Totally Paper Crafts challenge blog and theme this week is to “Valentine/Love”. Here is the card I made for the challenge:


IMG_1228


For my card I used image from Mo Manning, this one is a rubber stamp from Stamping Bella. I stamped her on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored her with copics. The DP is from BG. Finally added some rhinestones.


IMG_1229


Hope You liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!!


Challenges:
Mo's digital challenge
A creative romance
annabelle stamps
sister act card challenge
cmc copic challenge




Hugs,
Chitra

5 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Chitra, Beautiful colouring. I love the sentiment too.
    Thank you for joining us at Mo's this week.
    hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's awesome chitra, love your colouring choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:56 PM

    Your colouring is amazing!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous.. and so cherry too!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's digital pencil challenge for my "Love is..." challenge Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable. Thanks for joining in our Let's Get Sentimental challenge at A Creative Romance :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...