Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Gift Card/Tag

Hi Friends!!! Wish You all a Very Merry Christmas!!! Hope you all had a beautiful day!!!!
I totally forgot about our yesterdays Party Time Tuesday challenge post, so we have a new challenge with the theme 'Anything goes'. I made a gift card holder for this challenge:

 
I colored the Santa with copics and the background is colored with Distress Ink. On the back of the tag I adhered a patterned paper and left the top open to insert the gift card and I forgot to take pic of the back :) finally I tied the tag with Bakers twine. I loooove this Santa, I will definitely use him next year.
 
Hope you liked it!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Hugs,
Chitra  

 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cheerful gift card holder. Very creative.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:01 AM

    월변대출 I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...