Sunday, May 5, 2013

A little sweet surprise..

Hi Everyone! I have a sweet card to share with you all and by sweet I mean really sweet, check it out
Isn't she soooo cute, I want to give a bite to her chubby legs.. I am really in love with Mo's digi's, thanks for such a real to life images. I took inspiration from this card from Case Study,
For my card I have used Chocolate Smile from Mo's digi pencils and colored her with prisma colored pencils. I used DP from BG, shimmer twine from Twinery and the sentiment is from AMY R.
A closer look at the lovely,
 
Hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by!
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. OMG this is so SWEET!! Love that image!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what an adorable card!! I love that sweet image!! Too cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweety..in all ways!

    Glad that you wanted to share it at MARIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S,
    but please remember to join in for the prices please use at least one MARIANNE DESIGN product...

    Hugs MDD DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Fabulous coloring too! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Chitra! Those colors are simply gorgeous and I love the way you colored this cute image!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's for our Anything Goes challenge!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable and I love the colours :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card but in order to enter for the prizes, you must use a Marianne Design product on your card.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ads